Wednesday, October 13, 2010

August Trip to Arizona

I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures of our trip to Granny's and Papa's in Arizona that we took in August right after we moved. We had a great time. We canned green beans that we got to take home with us, which is great since I don't really can anything. We did some geocaching and had a picnic at Big Lake. It had been raining a lot, and I don't think I have ever seen Eagar that green.


Ty riding the quad with Michael's supervision.



Logan riding the quad.

Logan at Big Lake for a picnic.

Ty at Big Lake being a ham as usual.

A four generation photo at Big Lake... where Max and Peg met!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

WOW! It is green! I miss Eagar. I really wanted to try to make it this year for the 4th, but I had a baby instead. Maybe next year.

sladefamilyaz said...

I didn't know they met at Big Lake. Cute!