Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Coupon Craziness!!!

Yes... I'm clipping coupons again and saving money and it's great! I had stopped my newspaper subscription in Cedar because I had really stocked up on many items and wasn't using my coupons as much. So after moving to Boise, I subscribed to the newspaper again, and I'm filling the pantry up. This is a picture of my latest haul from Walmart. Walmart isn't as close to me as it was in Cedar, so I don't go as often. I have a Fred Meyer and an Albertson's really close by, so I only go to Walmart after I have a list of things stacking up that I want to get there.


At Walmart's regular prices, all of this would have cost me $55.44 before tax. After my coupons, I only paid $24.02 out of pocket. That's a savings of 57%!!! The Gain dish soap was free with a coupon from the paper. I had buy one get one free coupons for the Sunbelt fruit and grain bars that I actually printed from Facebook. The Cottonelle wipes and the Advil were free after some coupons that came in the mail that I signed up for online. I had $1 off coupons for all the pasta and oatmeal, and $2 off coupons for the Cheer laundry soap. I just love my coupons!

1 comment:

sladefamilyaz said...

i'm a couponin' fool myself. i got a lot of those same items. i'm sure we had the same coupons.