Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall Yellowstone Trip

Over our 12th Anniversary weekend we made a trip to my parent's in Parker. We made a day trip to Yellowstone on our anniversary which is fun because we went to Yellowstone on our honeymoon and we've been there at least 2 other times on our anniversary. I love going there in the fall. Unfortunately we didn't see a lot of wildlife this trip. I'm not sure why. But, it was a beautiful day to be out and about.

Ty checking out the Lower Falls of the Yellowstone River.

The Antelope Fire was burning near the top of Dunraven Pass.

Taylor and Cameron came with us... I always make the boys do this pose... they are good sports.

The only elk we saw other than the ones that are always on the lawn at Mammoth Hot Springs.

Logan at the brink of the Upper Falls of the Yellowstone.

Logan, Taylor, Cameron, and Ty at the brink of the Upper Falls.

3 comments:

Adams said...

You and the roommies took me on my very first trip to Yellowstone!
I loved your family picture on the previous post, by the way!

S said...

Fun!! We want to go to Yellowstone so bad....my sister went there last year for her honeymoon and she didn't see much wildlife either. I went a bunch when I was a kid and there were so many animals! anyways, looks beautiful as always.

sladefamilyaz said...

i've always wanted to go to yellowstone. love the lookout pose.