Friday, August 26, 2011

The last day of the first week of school pictures!

So, in all the excitement I forgot to take pictures of Logan and Ty on the first day of school. I know! What kind of parent forgets that? Not only was it the first day, but we also had to take Michael to the airport by 7:30 to fly to Houston for a training, so that's my excuse...ha ha. Instead of first day pictures, we have last day of the first week of school pictures!

Can't believe he's a sixth grader.
Awwww... my big boys.

Excited for kindergarten!

Ty is doing really well! He's very quiet and just seems to be taking it all in. It always takes him a little while to warm up to new things, but he's enjoying it quietly so far.  His new teacher is in our ward and is AMAZING! We love Mrs. Langford.
Even though Logan was initially disappointed that he didn't get the teacher he wanted, he's really liking the teacher he did get. Sixth grade here is still in the elementary school, which I like. And I've heard they do a great job getting kids ready for junior high, but I'm not going to think about Logan going to junior high just yet.
Here's to a great new school year!

2 comments:

Adams said...

Not a bad parent, just a busy one! How are you liking being back in your home state? I'm jealous.....I am really tired of this heat!

Shan Reid said...

We love being in Boise. It's a bigger city than I ever thought I wanted to live in, but I'm enjoying it. I know it's different in OK because of the humidity, but it has been so hot here... 101 today which I heard on the news is 13 degrees above normal for this time of year. I'm ready for the eighties... for the whole month of September I hope.