Wednesday, February 16, 2011

SOLD!

So Michael and I signed the closing papers on the house today! We didn't even have to make a trip to Cedar City. The title company emailed the documents to us... We signed them in front of a notary... and we over-nighted them back... Easy as pie! So, unless we made a mistake in our paperwork, the new owner will probably take possession of the house on Friday.  Yeah!.... I mean Boo Hoo... NO... I really mean Yeah! It's a huge relief. We are bummed that we won't be able to buy a house for a while, but we really can't complain AT ALL because we love the house we are renting and the neighborhood and the new ward and the school. I actually wouldn't have minded a trip down south because we are missing everyone, so SOON I hope we will get a chance! We also owe Max and Peg about a hundred times over for all the help and all the trips to Cedar to check on things and run errands and take things to the realtor, etc... I don't know what we would have done without them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a really pretty house you had there! I had never got to see it before. I'm sure in good time you will get to find that home that is just right there in Boise. I'm thrilled to hear you are happy where you are renting. Just be assured there is divine timing in the way things work out. You are doing a great job growing and being happy where you are planted. Proud of you all! Keep up the good work! PS. That's how we closed the sale of our home in Twin Falls too, worked slick! Love to all, Auntie Joan :)

The Damron's said...

Congrats! I'm so excited that its all working out and you are loving it up there. We do miss seeing you- so when you get to make that trip back here let us know and we would love to see you guys!

Amanda said...

I'm so glad that you have this weight off of your sholders! I love how positive you've stayed!
Congrats!

sladefamilyaz said...

Yay! Congratulations.