Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday to My Ty!

Happy Birthday Ty!

My Ty turned 3 on the 21st of July, and because the party ended up being in between my two trips to Idaho, it was kind of a rushed affair. The only thing I actually made myself was a green salad to go with the pizza and store bought cake. He didn't seem to mind though. I bought him a special birthday boy hat and he wore it all day long... we had a luau theme with lots of helium balloons, and Max and Peg came to celebrate with us. And Michael was able to take the day off too!

He was eating the colored confetti off of the cake as fast as he could! I didn't think they even tasted good, but hey... he's the birthday boy!

Ty and his Bro hanging out at the table waiting for the party to start!



Ty loved his new shoes that Peg and Gramps gave him! He did not want to take them off once he had them on! Ty is such a funny, sweet, crazy, lovable boy! He really has a way of making the rest of us laugh when nobody else can! We love you sweet boy! Now if he would just get excited about potty training... all in due time!

3 comments:

Adams said...

Ty shares a birthday with my sister, Amanda!

tHe tHaYeRs said...

Mike looks funny in that 1st picture, more excited than Ty. You need to call me or come over, Im starting to think you're mad at me!

Michelle Connolly said...

Birthdays are so fun! My little guy will turn three in September. They just aren't babies anymore, are they :)